Please note the following terms and conditions that apply when placing an order with us:
- The minimum purchase is AU$100.00 per order, and items must be purchased in their minimum quantities.
- For all new customers, the first 3 orders are always on a pro forma basis. Credit terms will only be offered to approved customers who complete 3 pro forma orders in the current year or very close together & who will be trading with Kaili on a regular basis. An account application form will be issued & only approved once credit checks have been finalised.
- We accept Bankcard, MasterCard and Visa credit cards as well as cheques for payment. Direct deposit can also be arranged.
- Credit terms are available to approved customers only & who will be trading with Kaili International on a regular basis. Accounts which have been inactive for more than 2 years will be closed.
- Credit limit for all accounts are two outstanding invoices per month. No orders will be sent out until those invoices have been paid.
- All goods appearing on invoices remains the property of Kaili International until full payment is received.
- All product images remain the property of Kaili International and are not to be used for commercial purposes except where permission is granted.
- All claims for discrepancies and/or damages must be reported within 14 business days from receipt of shipment. No action will be taken if not reported within the above stated period.
- A 10% fee will be charged if not returned in original packaging.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returns or refusals.
- A restocking fee of 10% & return freight will be charged for items which are returned with no visible damage or fault.
- Returns will not be accepted without authorisation.
- We do not accept claims for items damaged whilst in your store.
- We will not accept claims for change of mind or incorrectly ordered items or if the product simply did not meet expectations. You may still return these items at YOUR OWN COST & a 10% restocking fee will be charged to place those items back into stock.
- We reserve all rights to make decisions on refunds for customers with excessive claim/refund history.
- If special and/or package sales items are ordered and you have an existing discount arrangement with us, we will apply the higher discount to the item, not both.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Kaili International reserves the authority to withdraw credit terms for account holders and place frequent late paying customers back on pro forma.
Please follow the terms and conditions stated above, as they will ensure swift and proper processing of your requests.